Friday, April 17, 2009

P90X - Day 3 (Arms & Shoulders, Ab Ripper X)

I went to bed early last night. I was really tired from my run and my first day of P90X. I wasn't able to start my Plyometrics last night so I woke up at 5am this morning and completed my Day 2 workout. As Tony Horton would say, "This is the mother of all workouts" I found myself out of breath within the first 5 minutes. This dvd is really demanding and requires alot of stamina. I was really proud to be able to complete the entire workout. My chest and back are still sore. I am not looking forward to tonight. I am sure I will not be able to get out of bed tomorrow morning...

Meal 1 - Protein shake
Meal 2 - Oatmeal, coffee
Meal 3 - Pollo empanizado, arroz con habichuelas, platanos fritos, malta (I think this counts for meal 3, 4, 5, and 6. Don't judge me!!!)
Meal 4 - Oatmeal
Meal 5 - Protein shake
Meal 6 - Chicken salad

No comments:

Post a Comment