Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 7 - P90X (X Stretch)

I didn't finish Kenpo X last night. Truthfully I didn't feel like doing it tonight either. I was laying on my couch and it was about 187 degrees in my living room. I have been trying to watch Michael Clayton which I got from the library but for some reason I keep falling asleep. I was feeling really unmotivated. Somehow I found the energy to get up off the couch around 11pm and I popped my Kenpo DVD. The beginning stretches were really hard for me but I managed. At first I thought it was going to be some corny Tai-bo type of exercises but it was actually alot more fun than I expected. After an hour of Kenpo I didn't have any energy to do the X Stretch. I think I am gonna skip it tomorrow and go straight to Chest & Back tomorrow. I will make it up by running 5 miles during my lunch hour...

Meal 1 - protein shake
Meal 2 - strawberries, pineapple
Meal 3 - salisbury steak, mushrooms, asparagus
Meal 4 - peanuts
Meal 5 - chicken quesadilla
Meal 6 - protein shake

No comments:

Post a Comment