Friday, April 24, 2009

P90X - Day 10 (Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X)

I finished Chest and Back late last night. It wasn't as hard as the first time. I managed to do more reps than last week which was really cool. I still struggled with the pull ups but I guess that will come with time. Ab Ripper was a beast!!! I hate it but I love it. I know that it will all pay off in the end. I have alot of catching up to do this weekend....

Plyometrics seemed a lot more difficult this time. Maybe it was because I worked out so late. I didn't get started until about midnight. By that time everyone in my house was asleep. My workout partner (bka my wife) knocked out after we watched 7 Pounds. I don't blame her though. She had a long day at The Getty w/ my 6 year old son, Santiago. I can only imagine how draining it was to chase around 30 first graders in a museum.

After my workout my abs really hurt from last nights Ab Ripper. I can barely sit up because of the pain in my stomach. My quads are also burning up. By the time the dvd was over my shirt was soaken wet. Plyometrics really lives up to being The Mother of All Workouts.

Meal 1 - turkey omelet
Meal 2 - string cheese
Meal 3 - turkey and swiss sandwich
Meal 4 - banana, peanuts
Meal 5 - turkey burger
Meal 6 - protein shake

No comments:

Post a Comment