Thursday, April 16, 2009

P90X - Day 1 (Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X)

I started p90x last night and I have to say it is truly amazing. I came across this video on youtube a while back. Some guy had video taped his before and after pix and the results were very impressive. A few days later I happened to see the infomercial on TV and I became a believer. I convinced the guys at work to start the program with me and it is really encouraging.

Day 1 consists of chest and back exercises and this dvd proved to me that I was out of shape. Tony Horton is a monster. The first dvd or the 12 disc set is a glimpse of what is yet to come. For an hour he has you doing push ups and pull ups in a number of ways. I found myself doing girl push ups half way through it. The Ab Ripper is no joke!! I was only able to do half of the dvd. It was too hard for me to complete. My wife was able to finish the Ab Ripper X with no problem.

Stay tuned for before and after pix from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment