Monday, February 28, 2011

Good Morning

For those of you who don't know I have been without a license for a few months. It is because of my disobedience to the law of the land. During this time I have been able to appreciate things like taking walks. Recently I have been walking my daughter to her bus stop every morning. This has given us an opportunity to bond through conversation, prayer and worship. It has really been an awesome experience to see how God is working in her life and to see the fruit of the personal relationship she has.

This morning we rocked out to this jawn. 6am in NoHo and the neighbors were serenaded by the musical stylings of Hillsong featuring Jimmy and Quiana. Someone get Puffy on the phone. I see a remix album in the near future.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment