Monday, March 21, 2011

Do You Ever Find Yourself Reading Your Spouse's Books?

We used to have a small group meetings in my house every Wednesday. Unfortunately we no longer have them but they were fun while they lasted. We were able to make alot of new friendships with the brothers and sisters at P4CM.

My wife has continued to fellowship with the ladies on a weekly basis. It's just like in Acts. They recently started reading W. Phillip Keller's 'A Shepherd Looks At Psalm 23'. So far I've just read the intro and it looks very interesting. It's a pretty easy read (so far) and not a very big book either.

This is definitely encouraging me to hook up with some men of God for fellowship and do life together. Keep me in prayer.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment