Friday, January 1, 2010

Mixtape of the Month: Lamp Mode - Grassrots Vol 2

Artist Name: Lamp Mode


Mixtape Title: Grassroots Vol 2





Track List
1-Battle of the Ages // Hazakim
2-What’s Your Proof? // Stephen the Levite
3-Testify (Remix) // shai linne
4-I Do // Json
5-L.A.W. // Evangel
6-No Not One // Hazakim
7-The Choir // Stephen the Levite
8-I’m the One // shai linne
9-Who is He? feat. Lecrae // Json
10-Dedication // shai linne
11-Psalm 37 feat. shai linne // Jas Knight
12-Alone (Bonus Mix) feat. Eric Westbrook // shai linne

Brief Summary: I was really excited to hear that Lamp Mode was releasing a new project. I have been a fan of hip hop for many years. One of my concerns when coming to Christ was that there wasn't any good artist. That is until I came across Cross Movement Records and Lamp Mode. They bring that hard core boom bap that I listened to before becoming a Christian. The sound is similar to Rawkus or Loud. However they do not compromise the gospel in any shape, form or fashion. These emcees are on point with their message. The focus of the lyrics remains Christ-centered throughout the project.

Website: http://www.lampmode.com/resources/free-music/grass-roots-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment