Thursday, June 4, 2009

My princess is leaving to PR

My baby girl just left. I am not nervous or scared like I thought I would be but I do know that I am gonna miss her. She has never been gone for more than 6 hrs and that is just because she has to go to school. I mean she's never even been to a sleepover. This is my first born. I was so protective of her when we had her. I used to make everyone wash their hands with antibacterial soap before holding her. I am really optimistic though. I was talking with Wally and this is going to be an awesome experience for her. Not only is she going to learn about her Puerto Rican culture but she is also going to have the opportunity to bond with her grandmothers and great grandmother. I am gonna stay in prayer... Philippians 4:6

*Sent from my Moto Q by Sprint


No comments:

Post a Comment